To grow sustainably, strengthen our collaborative work and develop informed leaders
We provide technical assistance in the areas of resource development, communications and advocacy to our nonprofit members.
- Resource Development and Communications Strategy
Develop fundraising strategies, plans, appeals, case for support, communications strategy, media training and development of speaking points relevant to each organization.
- Meeting and Retreat Design / Facilitation
Latino Connection and its consultants and contractors work with organizations to develop and implement meetings, retreats, and other forums for planning, strategizing, decision-making, communication and fundraising purposes.
- Grant Writing
Grants research and writing for specific projects.
- Messaging and Storytelling
Messaging, storytelling, media pitches, annual reports, campaign messaging, elevator pitch, and strategy.
- Coalition Building for Advocacy
We work with and develop networks and coalitions to gain access to funds to be re invested in the Latino/Hispanic community, improve and facilitate access to services and promote and amplify advocacy voices on key issues affecting the Latinx / Hispanic community.
- Key Latino Issues module for Leadership Programs. All leadership programs need a community component that provides an overview into the history of Latinx in Georgia, key facts and opportunities for engagement. With our nonprofit partners, we are happy to provide a module that will add value and knowledge to your program participants.
Interested in learning more? Contact us: email@example.com
LCF Georgia is a membership organization supporting Latino-serving nonprofits.