Increasing civic participation, driving narratives, strengthening our diverse identity, advocating for our organizations and families
Advocacy, Civic Participation & Community Building
We participate actively to advocate for our organizations and families in the areas of civic engagement, family and health, arts and culture, entrepreneurship and education
- We convene and fund LATINOS FOR DEMOCRACY, a nonpartisan outreach, education and voter mobilization effort.
- We are part of the Georgia Immigrant Alliance for Civic Participation.
- We are proud of being part of an Immigrant-led Advocacy Table
- We are members of the ProGeorgia table
- We are members in good standing of Hispanics in Philanthropy and Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees.
Information Consolidation, Data & Research
We consolidate, develop, distribute, and share information and stories, features and opinion pieces focused on potential, opportunity, growth, and success.
We advance knowledge of our community through research and consolidating information. We develop and update an asset map of organizations providing that provide culturally competent and bilingual services to Latinx in Georgia
- Click here to access the first Georgia Latino Entrepreneurship Study as you explore investments, program and services design and development. Make sure it is relevant to our community!
- Click here to read our paper on why grassroots Latinx organizations are critical to Georgia yet are underfunded by main philanthropy
A seat at the table, a say at the table
We are happy to recommend knowledgeable individuals deeply embedded in our community to come to speak at your event or participate in a table. Contact us to request a speaker year around.