The Latino Community Fund in Georgia is proud to have engaged historic numbers of Latino voters since 2018 through the launch, coordination and funding of the Latinos for Democracy coalition, including 7 Latinx-led local organizations in Georgia.
In the 2020 primaries, general election and runoff, we were able to reach EVERY SINGLE LATINX VOTER AT LEAST TWICE with bilingual information and a particular campaing in Portuguese for Brazilian community members.
Here are some of our efforts during the general election:
- 500,000 voters reached in our text to vote operation
- Sent 50,000 bilingual mailers to low-propensity voters
- 6,000 literature drops
- Deployed a team of 35 trained election protection volunteers for early and day of voting
For the January 5th, U.S. Senate Georgia run-offs, we doubled down our efforts.
- We sent over 600,000 texts and phone banking calls
- Send 460,000 bilingual mailers to Georgia-registered Latinx voters and voters with Hispanic last names.
- Distribute educational materials and information door by door in, the top 6 counties to over 15,000 Spanish-speaking voters
- Run an election protection program during early voting and elections day through over 35 trained volunteers in the counties of Dekalb, Hall, Gwinnett and Cobb offering advocacy, navigation and free assistance, translation and interpretation to all voters that needed it.
As a 501 c 3 organization, our efforts are stricly nonpartisan and your support is tax deductible to the full amount allowed by law. Thank you in advance for your generous contribution.
We are grateful for the many partnerships we have with both national and local organizations to advance our mission.