Georgia Health Alliance for Refugee and Immigrant Communities
Our mission is to provide access to health resources, education, and care to diverse Immigrant and Refugee communities through ongoing and creative statewide partnerships.
- Center for PanAsian Community Services (CPACS)
- Lifiting Latinx Voices (Feminist Women’s Health Center)
- Latino LinQ
- Georgia State Center for Dissabilities and Leadership
- Ventanillas de Salud
- Latin American Association
- National Asian Pacific American Women’s Forum (NAPAWF)
- Latino Community Fund (LCF Georgia)
HEALTH MEANS BUSINESS! 5th Annual Latino Summit (November 8, 2018)
Click on the image or HERE to register. All LCF Georgia members are provided scholarships to attend. Partner organizations and other interested attendees pay a nominal fee covering all workshops, panels and lunch.