Latino Community Fund (LCF) is a catalyst for investment, collaborative work and positive narrative. We work within and with the Latinx/Hispanic Community in Georgia by supporting Latino-serving nonprofits.
- We Amplify Our Voice and Drive Positive Narratives through our communications’ arm LatinoConnectionGa.com, by advocating for a seat at the table for diverse community voices and by consolidating vital resources and information on current services and programs available for our community.
- We Build Capacity in Latino-serving nonprofits by providing low-fee or free technical assistance in the areas of development and fundraising strategies, meeting planning, contract negotiating, grants writing, meeting facilitation, communications, storytelling, coalition building and advocacy training.
- We Invest in our Community working with corporations, foundations, families and individuals to allocate investments according to strategic priorities in effective, efficient and impactful programming and organizations.
Our Giving Circles, pool funding from individuals and small businesses to directly benefit families and youth in three key high-impact funds:
- Educational Attainment (scholarships for students starting in middle-school and a dedicated fund for Latinas in STEAM)
- Civic Engagement (covering application fees for qualifying residents)
- Seed-Capital for Latina micro-entrepreneurs (Latina makers already working with a nonprofit organization that provides business education and support services)
LCF Georgia will be the most trusted connector between funders, nonprofits, individuals and businesses. Our communications arm, Latino Connection Georgia will be the most complete source of information for effective programming and resources for key Latino issues in the state.